[Histonet] Cleaning Bond Bulk Reagent Containers

Konop, Nicole NKonop <@t> chw.org
Thu Feb 23 10:18:41 CST 2012

Hello Everyone!

I am interested to find out how people are cleaning their Bond Bulk Reagent Containers.  I don't need a procedure.  I know how to do that.  My question is how do you clean these containers when you use them day and night and they don't have an opportunity to be cleaned and completely dry?  I'm looking for any feedback on how you do this.  Purchasing a second set of bulk reagent bottles is not an option.  Thanks in advance  for your feedback.

Nicole Anne Konop BS, HTL(ASCP)
Histology Team Lead
Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
(414)266-6580 Direct Line