[Histonet] Histotech & Histology Supervisor Job in Naples, FL

Melissa Phelan melissa <@t> alliedsearchpartners.com
Wed Feb 22 09:00:59 CST 2012

Allied Search Partners has been retained for the following searches in
Florida. Please forward this along to anyone who you know that would be
interested in any of the following positions. We do offer a referral bonus.

Please email a copy of updated resume to melissa <@t> alliedsearchpartners.com
<mailto:brannon <@t> alliedsearchpartners.com> for a full job description.

We have the following positions available:

Histotech
LOCATION: Naples, FL
DEPARTMENT & SCHEDULE:
Monday-Friday Day Shift/Full Time (6:30am-2:30pm)

Histology Supervisor
LOCATION: Naples, FL
DEPARTMENT & SCHEDULE:
*Bachelor¹s Degree Required, FL Histology Supervisor License Eligible
Monday-Friday Day Shift/Full Time

--
Melissa Phelan, President Laboratory Staffing
Allied Search Partners