[Histonet] Odor of old paraffin blocks

Pam Bakken Pam.Bakken <@t> childrensmn.org
Wed Feb 8 08:10:27 CST 2012

I'm wondering if anyone can help me with this question.  I've been in our block/slide storage room organizing blocks from the early 80's and every drawer smells like ripe bananas.  I've thought about someone leaving a banana or peel hidden in the room, but would imagine by now any odor would be gone, and honestly...it's kinda a scary room so I'm not looking much past the blocks and slides.  Our blocks are not sealed and I'm at a lost for what could be causing the odor.

Thanks,

Pamm Bakken
Childrens Hospital Minneapolis

Confidentiality Statement:
This email/fax, including attachments, may include confidential
and/or proprietary information and may be used only by the
person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of
this email/fax is not the intended recipient or his or her
agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this email/fax is prohibited. If you
have received this email/fax in error, please notify the sender
by replying to this message and deleting this email or
destroying this facsimile immediately.