[Histonet] PA area folks--company to NOT use

Emily Sours talulahgosh <@t> gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 15:12:42 CST 2012

Hello histonetters!

I am having a great deal of trouble getting a microscope cleaning bill
paid.  We were overcharged by an hour.  I suggest if you ever need your
instruments cleaned or repaired, DO NOT USE GEORGE NABLE INSTRUMENTS.  He
has consistently overcharged us for his work, even after writing down a
certain price on a purchase order.
Just a warning.  He works in the Pittsburgh area.
I wish there was a yelp for scientists where I could post this, because I
know  a lot of people use him.

Emily  Sours

The whole point of this country is if you want to eat garbage, balloon up
to 600 pounds and die of a heart attack at 43, you can! You are free to do
so. To me, that’s beautiful.
--Ron Swanson