[Histonet] VIP6 questions

Nancy Schmitt Nancy_Schmitt <@t> pa-ucl.com
Thu Dec 13 11:38:47 CST 2012

We do not use the bulk reservoirs at this time - our storeroom is 6 feet away.
We do automatically rotate paraffin and love it!
Yes - we find the touch screen easy to use.
No problems have developed, but it is still very new.
Would you share your opinions on these questions?

Nancy Schmitt
United Clinical Laboratories
Dubuque, IA

Message: 10
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 09:05:19 -0500
From: Tim Wheelock <twheelock <@t> mclean.harvard.edu>
Subject: [Histonet] VIP6 Questions
To: Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu

Good morning Everyone:

For those of you who have a Sakura VIP6, do you actually use the bulk reservoirs to let the machine automatically rotate the absolute alcohols and xylene?
If not, why not?
Also do you let the machine automatically rotate the paraffin reservoirs, or do you do this manually, and if so, why?

Also, do you find the touch screen graphics easy to use?
Have any problems developed with the display itself?

Thanks,

Tim Wheelock
Harvard Brain Bank
McLean Hospital
Belmont, MA

NOTICE: This email may contain legally privileged information. The information
is for the use of only the intended recipient(s) even if addressed
incorrectly. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
that you have received it in error and then delete it along with any
attachments. Thank you.