[Histonet] Training -LIS

joelle weaver joelleweaver <@t> hotmail.com
Tue Aug 21 13:12:24 CDT 2012

Hello HistonettersI am wondering if anyone can direct me to some good training courses or sources for IT training,  but specifically in areas that would be of good use for LIS.  I have taken some health informatics courses with SQL, some LOINC,and EMR topics and I am looking to get into these studies a little further. I am not really looking to go into a formal degree program at this time, I am wanting to learn more but only as a part-time study venture. Thanks for your input.Joelle

Joelle Weaver MAOM, HTL (ASCP) QIHC