[Histonet] Leica Peloris Processor

Patrick Laurie foreightl <@t> gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 15:29:30 CDT 2012

We have 4 peloris processors, run many IHC and FISH stains, none of them
have had any negative effects due to the increased temperatures.  The
increased temps aren't that high, 45 degrees for all the liquids (we use
xylene) and 65 degrees for the paraffins.

Good luck

Patrick

--
Patrick Laurie HT(ASCP)QIHC