[Histonet] re: Pin 4

Robert Jann rjann3 <@t> verizon.net
Fri Apr 20 07:26:40 CDT 2012

Karen,

Here's our protocol for FFPE sections on the Benchmark XT.  Be advised that the times will be approximate for you and that we use Dako P504s @ 1:50.  Also, you can call Ventana and request a rep. to come to your site and help you optimize the stain.

1.  Create/manage protocols
2.  select IHC DS uDAB - uRed v3
3.  select deparaffinization
4.  select cell conditioning - mild CC1
5.  select antibody - 34BE12 + p63 (4536) for 8 min.
6.  select ultrawash
7.  select antibody denaturization - 95 deg. C for 4 min.
8.  select DS antibody - Prep kit 1 (2851) (P504s) for 48 min.
9.  select DS ultrawash
10.  select counter stain - hematoxylin for 4 min. and blue for 4 min.

You will also need to use the ultraview universal DAB detection kit and ultra view universal alkaline phosphatase red detection kit.  Good luck in setting it up.

Bob Jann HT(ASCP)