[Histonet] ASCP Exam

Jennifer MacDonald JMacDonald <@t> mtsac.edu
Tue Apr 10 22:38:00 CDT 2012

California does not have state licensure for histotechs.  There is no
regulation that histotechs even have to be certified, but many of the
facilities will only hire certified technicians.
The NSH has a list of study materials at
http://www.nsh.org/content/certification-exam-study-aids

Bharti Parihar <bhartologist <@t> gmail.com>
Sent by: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
04/10/2012 03:50 PM

Histonet Archive <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
cc

Subject
[Histonet] ASCP Exam

Hello fellow histonetters!!!   I have begun studying for the ASCP HT exam.
Any guidance/studying suggestions/study booklets/tactics you can throw out
at me would be greatly appreciated. Any recent exam takers out there?  Oh
yeah, and also, since I am planning on relocating to California, does
anyone know if that state has it's own state licensure? Thanks again!!
-Bharti Parihar