[Histonet] Microwave use in histo lab

Hart, Heather Heather.Hart <@t> bms.com
Thu Apr 5 19:05:46 CDT 2012

Hello everyone!

I am currently taking a class titled Current Trends & Applications in Applied Science & Technology which is essentially a capstone course for my BSAST degree completion.   This course requires a four part research paper on any technology of choice in the (students) related field.  The topic I have chosen is Microwave Use in the Histology Lab.  I am trying to gather information for the third module in which I need to address the topics listed below.  I would appreciate any personal input or opinions about the topic per guidelines listed.

Thank you for your help!

Heather Hart, MLT (ASCP)

Various Perspectives and Opinions
       Provide alternative perspectives from experts on technology
       Political implications and influences
       Public opinion on technology such as the media, consumers and community
       Your assessment of how effective the initial planning and risk assessment was to the implementation and usage of the technology

       “You are encouraged to access other users and/or associated technologists in order to gain insight into various perspectives and fully understand the applications of the technology selected.”

This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary, privileged and/or private information.  The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the message and any attachments.  Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this message or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.