[Histonet] Fungus Control Tissue

Patrick Laurie foreightl <@t> gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 13:19:43 CDT 2011

We took some fresh lung, added some cream cheese which got really moldy,
waited a couple of days, and then processed it.  We got a great control with
some form of aspergillus on the lung surface.

On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 10:38 AM, Galbraith, Joe <joseph-galbraith <@t> uiowa.edu

--
Patrick Laurie HT(ASCP)QIHC
CellNetix Pathology & Laboratories