[Histonet] validation

Amos Brooks amosbrooks <@t> gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 15:24:28 CST 2011

Hi,
    I would say no, and if any inspector disagreed you would be well within
your rights to give him a good cuff upside the head. The point in having a
negative mouse and rabbit is to run them at the same concentration as
whatever primary you are running. That would mean you would need to
validate it at every conceivable dilution you could ever have a primary
antibody at. Kinda silly if you think about it. Any good validation for a
primary antibody should include a proper isotype negative control anyway,
but that is a separate can o' worms.

Amos