[Histonet] HT training -competency checklist

joelle weaver joelleweaver <@t> hotmail.com
Mon Nov 14 11:47:06 CST 2011

A couple of people contacted me about a training and competency checklist for intial, entry level HT employees. I put something together that is pretty generic from some items I developed for a previous employer. Of course if I was going to do this for myself, I would expand it out, but it might help those out who are working to develop this instrument for their lab. I will post from my linked in page and if it helps out, great. Just keep in mind that this would not be a copy/paste item and that you might use this as an idea starter only, and would need to add your specific instrumentation processes and procedures, LIS and other SOP's to be incorporated. I still recommend the CAP tool, and also the need to correlate with the job description, and broader organizational objectives, which of course would vary by laboratory.ThanksJoelle

Joelle Weaver MAOM, BA, (HTL) ASCP

http://www.linkedin.com/in/joelleweaver