[Histonet] ASCP Route 2 HT Certification

Eric Velazquez ervelazquez <@t> gmail.com
Wed May 4 16:51:53 CDT 2011

Thank you for responding. I agree with you that the ASCP would be the best
source of information, but unfortunately I spoke with someone who was in
charge of reviewing the applications. She was unprofessional and offered
little assistance. I will attempt to contact them again, but finding the
time to be placed on hold for 30mins while I am at work is difficult. I was
hoping someone would know from experience or perhaps someone who is involved
with the process would be able to offer some guidance.
-Eric