[Histonet] April 1st Fun

Breeden, Sara sbreeden <@t> nmda.nmsu.edu
Tue Mar 29 13:13:07 CDT 2011

Dead cockroach on autopsy/necropsy table as legitimate specimen;
goldfish processed as patient "Barry Cuda"; change family photos to
total strangers; butterscotch pudding in (unused) specimen jar and
subsequent tasting with applicator stick; activated charcoal on oculars
(a la Colonel Potter in MASH); single hair attached to ocular with
super-glue (tickling nose); cut fingertips off gloves; pumpkin/squash in
animal shapes to slide; bug in block;
foam-rubber-stuffed-box-with-toy-rat-to-burst-out-and-cause-startlement
(toy rat to morph into histo lab mascot complete with appropriate
holiday costume); process beef jerky as legitimate specimen; light
coating of oil on 'scope oculars; - and the latest one I just received -
a small slip of paper on the underside of the (computer's) mouse.  Oh -
the joy!  What shall I do first?!  Happy Annoying!  This ought to cover
the last several months I've not done the Friday Hour of Fuming...

Sally Breeden, HT(ASCP)

New Mexico Department of Agriculture

Veterinary Diagnostic Services

1101 Camino de Salud NE