[Histonet] bone marrow biopsy decals

Diana Martinez-Longoria dmlongoria <@t> ecrmc.org
Thu Mar 24 12:00:57 CDT 2011

Our pathologist wants to know why Formical-4 is the best decal for bone marrow biopsies, since we heard about in Histonet? I have experimented with four different decals: Rapid-Immuno, Formical-4, Nitric Acid, and HCL\Formic Acid and we are still not sure which will be the best decal. Also we a decal that will  minimize the leeching out of iron. If any out there has any suggest, please let me know. Thanks in advance!

Diana Martinez-Longoria
Histotechnician  HT(ASCP)CM
El Centro Regional Medical Center
1415 Ross Ave
El Centro CA 92243
(760) 339-7267
(760)482-5365 fax

dmlongoria <@t> ecrmc.org

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender at the phone number above and promptly destroy this e-mail and its attachments.

ECRMC Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, PLEASE contact the sender and promptly destroy this e-mail and its attachments.