[Histonet] Bielschowskys Stain

Molinari, Betsy BMolinari <@t> heart.thi.tmc.edu
Wed Mar 16 05:50:04 CDT 2011

Glawon,
Thank you for your help. I appreciate it.
Betsy

-----Original Message-----
From: Glawon Flood [mailto:smoothw <@t> gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2011 2:33 PM
To: Molinari, Betsy
Subject: Re: [Histonet] Bielschowskys Stain

Betsy,

I don't know of any modifications for Eager's but there are modifications for the Fink-Heimer technique as well as the Nauta-Gygax technique that can be used on paraffin-embedded tissue. I've only come across these in passing and you may have to do a little digging to find a protocol.

I hope the info proves useful...good luck!

Glawon Flood, HTL (ASCP)

Won