[Histonet] LIS Help

Eric Mendez emendez84 <@t> yahoo.com
Tue Mar 8 00:27:05 CST 2011

Hi All,

I am doing research on different LIS systems and need some guidance. I was
wondering if you can send me some information on what everyone uses. I am
particularly interested on labs that are devoted solely to GI/small biopsies
(i.e esophagus bx, stomach bx, colon bx ..etc)  with LIS integration. Has anyone
heard of VitalAxis? Psyche Systems? AP Easy? or any other LIS that you have used
extensively and would recommend?

Any Pro's or Con's to the LIS mentioned above?
Do you have a fully integrated barcoding system?
What type of volume load annually?

Your input would be really appreciated,
-E