[Histonet] RE: Beecher Instruments

Mark Tarango marktarango <@t> gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 15:19:51 CST 2011

There is also the Sakuro Quick-Ray System.  I don't know if you've tried
that already, but I've used it in the past and liked it.
http://www.sakura-americas.com/products/tisstek-quickray.html The list price
is $3950 for the whole kit and the recipient blocks are $68 each regardless
of size (1 mm, 2 mm, 3 mm, or 5 mm).

Mark