[Histonet] Re: Histonet Digest, Vol 91, Issue 34

Amos Brooks amosbrooks <@t> gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 13:19:01 CDT 2011

Hi,
   I prefer to use the plastic two slide mailers that lay the slides flat.
The blade edge doesn't come in contact with anything that can mar it's
sharpened surface like other blades or the edge of a container. I also mark
the used blades with a sharpie so I can see which blade is totally spent for
facing only, and which portion of the partially used blade is fresh. It also
closes up safely so no one can accidentally get cut.

Amos