[Histonet] Plastic Frozen Section Chucks

abright <@t> brightinstruments.com abright <@t> brightinstruments.com
Sun Jun 12 03:24:23 CDT 2011

Dear Professor Bradley,
We manufacture plastic chucks  and quick release holders to suit, mainly for skin studies. The chucks fit plastic bottles for storage in LN2 and have one way insertion tags for accurate reuse location in the quick release holder.
Best regards

Alan Bright
Bright Instrument co.
Cambs, England.

www.brightinstruments.com

From: "Miller, Bradley" <bradley.miller <@t> ttuhsc.edu>
Sender: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 18:24:20
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu<histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Subject: [Histonet] Plastic Frozen Section Chucks

Does anyone know where to find plastic (single-use) frozen section chucks?  Some of our cancer researchers would like to retain the frozen sections on the chucks so that they don't have to lose any tissue remounting and leveling in on recuts.  I thought I had heard about hard plastic chucks that could be used for this purpose, but we can't find them anywhere.

Yours Truly,

Brad

Bradley Miller M.D., Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Departments of Pathology and Neurology
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
Lubbock, Texas 79424

--
BEGIN-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS

Teach SpamSniper if this mail (ID 01ESLoFN9) is spam:

Spam:        http://admin.spamsniper.co.uk/canit/b.php?i=01ESLoFN9&m=da09b77807ec&t=20110612&c=s

Not spam:    http://admin.spamsniper.co.uk/canit/b.php?i=01ESLoFN9&m=da09b77807ec&t=20110612&c=n

Forget vote: http://admin.spamsniper.co.uk/canit/b.php?i=01ESLoFN9&m=da09b77807ec&t=20110612&c=f