[Histonet] Distribution of work for older generation of Histotechs

pruegg <@t> ihctech.net pruegg <@t> ihctech.net
Sun Jun 5 13:02:44 CDT 2011

   that  is  a  very interesting thread.  I am a senior histotech    own  my own Histopathology Services Business so i get to decide w   everyone does including me.  I tend to do most of the QC/QA work a   management  these days but i do not hesitate to work at the bench when
   ne   hundreds  of   i have to.

   Regards,

   Patsy

   -------- Original Message --------
   Subject: [Hi   Histotechs
   From:   Date: Sun, June 05, 2011 10:09 am
   To: "'[2]histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.ed   <[3]histone   Hello Histonetters,
   Is  the   younger  histotechs   assignments or duties because of   Thanks in advance,
   MG
   </PRE>
   --------------------------   This  email  message, inclu   of  the  intended  recipient(s)  and    proprietary,   confidential,   and  exempt  from     applicable  law.  Any  unauthorized  review,  use,  disclosure,     distribution  is  prohibited. If you have received this email in error
   ple   message.  Plea   attachments for the    liability  for  any  damage  c   email.<br />
   <PRE>