[Histonet] Antibody suggestions for dog and cat

Goins, Tresa TGoins <@t> mt.gov
Tue Jul 26 08:27:12 CDT 2011

Hi Mark -

We have had good results with:
	Vimentin Clone V9 (CM048), Factor VIII (PAb-CP039) and pan-Cytokeratin, Clone Lu-5 (CM043) from Biocare
	CD3 C7930 from Sigma
	CD79a Clone HM47/A9 (MS357), Melan A (MS799) from Thermo Scientific - no luck with CD20.
	CD117 (RB9038) from Thermo Scientific - data sheet states heat retrieval is required, but we get good results without retrieval.

I have also found that while Melan A is excellent in canine tissue, S100 (PA1-38584, ThermoSci) works better in feline tissue - more positive hits with higher intensity of specific staining.

Best regards,

Tresa Goins
Veterinary Diagnostic Lab
South 19th and Lincoln