[Histonet] Job opening Prescott Arizona

Howery, Jeffrey JHowery2 <@t> yrmc.org
Mon Jul 25 11:58:46 CDT 2011

Just wanted to add a few details.
We are currently searching for a Cana date for our opening. We are
located in Northern Arizona in the pines. We have two Campuses with the
main campus in Prescott with the second campus located in Prescott
Valley. We are a total of Approx. 187 beds combined. Please Check out
our web site at YRMC.org to see our job opening and information about
our Hospital. Prescott Az on the web to check out the area Arizona is
full of history. We are located 1 1/2 hours north of Phoenix and the
same to Flagstaff. Sedona is about 45 mins away and the Grand Canyon 3
hours. Contact me here  for any questions and if interested fill out an
application on the YRMC web site.  Thanks for your time. Jeff

message.