[Histonet] Embedding Media

Paula Lucas plucas <@t> biopath.org
Fri Jul 8 11:44:51 CDT 2011

Hello,

We are considering a switch to a different brand of paraffin and this is
because I feel we are having too many compressions in some of our tissue
sections.  Currently, we use Tissue Path Paraplast, regular.

I would like to get feedback from you as to what you prefer.  Looking on
line, Richard Allan has a product called Signature Series Paraffin that
comes in a type L that offers compression-free sections and I was also
hoping to get any feedback on that product.

I would greatly appreciate any suggestions and thoughts.

Thanks in advance,

Paula