[Histonet] Leica autostainer XL

histotech <@t> imagesbyhopper.com histotech <@t> imagesbyhopper.com
Wed Jan 26 11:48:21 CST 2011

I have a run set up to bake the slides & run them down to water ( for my specials), another just to start at hematoxylin down to xylene etc.  The stainer allows for nearly any custom program you can think of. :o)

If you have any questions about how to set the program up, please let me know & I will be happy to help you with it.

Michelle