[Histonet] C3d

Pamela Marcum mucram11 <@t> comcast.net
Thu Jan 20 12:28:10 CST 2011

Hi Dr Cartun,

I hope anyone answering this will make it available for all of HistoNet.  I would be very interested in the use of this antibody as we are already using C4d IF for kidney here.

Pamela Marcum

UAMS

Little Rock AR

----- Original Message -----
From: "Richard Cartun" <Rcartun <@t> harthosp.org>
To: "Histonet" <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2011 11:26:29 AM
Subject: [Histonet] C3d

Is anyone using a "Commercially-available" C3d (not CD3) antibody for identifying antibody-mediated rejection in formalin-fixed cardiac transplant tissue?  Thanks.

Richard

Richard W. Cartun, MS, PhD
Director, Histology & Immunopathology
Director, Biospecimen Collection Programs
Assistant Director, Anatomic Pathology
Hartford Hospital
80 Seymour Street
Hartford, CT  06102