[Histonet] CD4 antibody for frozen mouse tissue

Debrosse-Serra, Beatrice Beatrice.Debrosse-Serra <@t> pfizer.com
Wed Jan 12 10:10:16 CST 2011

Hi Robin,

We are using a biotinylated Anti-mouse CD4 from R&D Systems with great
success on frozen mouse tissue for IHC. The catalog number is BAM554. We
haven't used it in IF, but I would imagine it should work just as well
for multiplexing. Let me know if you need any more info.

Bea

Beatrice DeBrosse-Serra HT(ASCP)QIHC
Investigative Pathology Scientist
Pfizer Global Research & Development