[Histonet] Prostate needle core protocols

Patrick Laurie foreightl <@t> gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 14:27:04 CST 2011

Our lab cuts 1 ribbon, takes a H&E and an Unstained parallel on the
top of the slide, goes in about 16-20 microns, repeats the process 3
more times with sections on the top and bottom of 2 slides for H&E
with a parallel unstained.