[Histonet] Polymer detection kit on rat tissue

amitapandey <@t> torrentpharma.com amitapandey <@t> torrentpharma.com
Thu Feb 24 04:11:53 CST 2011

Dear histonetters,

I am lost in data sheets of  IHC detection kits . Please help me  to
finalize one good detection kit for my purpose.

I am planning to do immunohistochemistry on paraffin embedded rat kidney
tissues for mouse monoclonal and rabbit polyclonal antibody (not  double
labelling).
I am looking on Dako envision, vector immpress, Novolink , the company
like Biocare/ Max bio vision suggest the Rat specific detection kit....Got
confused...

Also send me  your opinion on ABC detection versus polymer detection
system.

Thanks in advance for your view.

Amita