[Histonet] identification of Protheca

John Kiernan jkiernan <@t> uwo.ca
Fri Dec 2 01:20:11 CST 2011

One minute with Google turned up this reference.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC380951/pdf/applmicro00058-0151.pdf
It will have been cited by many other papers. Your pathologist boss should be able to find them on a cited reference search web site. The best ones are Web of Science and Scopus, available through libraries. Google Scholar (free for anyone) is also good, but it's slower, less organized, and may show local items with ads at the top of the heap and the good stuff a bit further down. Probably there are programs for veterinary literature searches. A veterinary pathologist should know.

John Kiernan
Anatomy, UWO
London, Canada
= = =