[Histonet] RE: Re:peggy wenk comments on HT/HTL practical

Emily Sours talulahgosh <@t> gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 15:41:07 CDT 2011

I knew I couldn't get a job in a lab without experience, so I offered myself
to anyone, anyone at all who was willing to teach me for free.  Luckily I
got an awesome job for a semester (volunteering) but it taught me a lot.
You have to go out there and find yourself experience, you can't wait for it
to fall in your lap.

Emily

A great book should leave you with many experiences, and slightly exhausted.
You should live several lives while reading it.
-William Styron