[Histonet] harrasment for humble histotechs

joelle weaver joelleweaver <@t> hotmail.com
Mon Aug 29 08:19:55 CDT 2011

I think that I have worked with some of these people, like I posted previously, if you don't commit the effort to learn and perfect your technique and understanding when you are learning and a student, and try to do a "work around"- short cut,  by cheating, IT WILL SHOW at some point. This may not catch up with you that day, or even the next, but in a specific lab or market, people get to know pretty quickly and easily who is really committed to doing quality work , who knows the how and why of what they are doing, and who just shows up for a job...

Joelle Weaver MAOM, BA, (HTL) ASCP