[Histonet] ER/PR validation

Vickroy, Jim Vickroy.Jim <@t> mhsil.com
Fri Aug 26 14:22:54 CDT 2011

After my initial question a couple of days ago it is apparent that we should sure up our validation of ER/PR.  We are currently using the FDA approved method from Ventana and would like to find someone to partner with to perform ER/PR stains on 20 of our positive cases and 20 of our negative cases.   I believe that by doing this both of us could satisfy the requirements of this new CAP requirement.   I have pulled my CAP survey cases (PMK's) and most likely have documentation of plenty of positive cases but the number of negative cases is lacking.

If you are interested in partnering with us so that both of us could meet the requirements please let me know.   I am also looking into help from a couple of companies that routinely do ER/PR testing.

Thanks

James Vickroy BS, HT(ASCP)

Surgical  and Autopsy Pathology Technical Supervisor
Memorial Medical Center
217-788-4046

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message. Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.