[Histonet] HistoTALK at the NSH Convention

David Kemler histotalk <@t> yahoo.com
Tue Aug 23 19:41:32 CDT 2011

Hello HistoNetters -

I'll be presenting next month at the NSH Symposium/Convention AND producing a few HistoTALK shows. If you are also presenting a workshop and would like to talk about your workshop on HistoTALK, let me know and I'll schedule a convenient time to be interviewed. Ask anybody who has been on the show and they will tell you that it's a great time, lots of fun and easier than cutting your finger on a microtome blade! Check out www.HistoTALK.com to see other HistoPersons (Aubrey, Carrie, Nancy Heath, Elaine Basham, Beth Sheppard, Skip Brown, Lawerence Patton, Sheri Blair, Lacy Cardillo, Rose Tavares, etc; etc; etc;) who have taken the big step into internet radio!

If you are not presenting and have something of interest to pass on to the Histo-Community, let me know. We'll see about getting you scheduled as well.

Yours,
Dave