[Histonet] RE: H&E on Frozen

Emily Sours talulahgosh <@t> gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 20:33:22 CDT 2011

I concur on this.
If my boss will let me, I can send you our elaborate protocol for H&E
staining,  It involves many dishes and many washes.  But your H&E will be
perfect.
I don't have the protocol with me right now,as I'm at home but tomorrow I
will ask about sending you the protocol.  I don't see why we couldn't send
you ours, but I'm going to ask just in case.

A great book should leave you with many experiences, and slightly exhausted.
You should live several lives while reading it.
-William Styron