[Histonet] C4d stain for IF

Gagnon, Eric gagnone <@t> KGH.KARI.NET
Fri Apr 29 11:03:36 CDT 2011

Patrick, or anyone else using the alpco product...can you give some details/feedback on how this anti human C4d (FITC-Conjugated) is working for you, and whether you were able to replace two steps with one for C4d IF staining?  I checked that website, and the pdf on this product reads:

"The  antibody detects human complement split product C4d and has been tested for use on paraffin sections and frozen sections of human Tissue. "

We've switched our goat anti-mouse currently used for C4d immunofluorescence, and would prefer to switch to a conjugated product.   It sounds like something we'd like to try.

Thanks in advance,

Eric Gagnon MLT
Histology Laboratory
Kingston General Hospital
Kingston, Ontario, Canada

Try the C4d directly labeled antibody from alpco
www.alpco.com

anti human C4d  (FITC-Conjugated)
Cat #:   04-BI-RC4D-FITC

Good luck.