[Histonet] IMEB

Sheila Haas micropathlabs <@t> yahoo.com
Thu Apr 28 06:17:14 CDT 2011

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on IMEB. It appears there have only been a
couple of successful recent transactions with them. Most of the feedback I
received was not favorable so it appears the company is in
a good bit of disarray for reasons unknown. At this point, I've not gotten
a response from the owner regarding the return of our entire deposit but if
he actually comes through, I will let you all know. In the mean time, be leary
of future transactions with them. Thanks again for the feedback.

Sheila Haas
Laboratory Supervisor
MicroPath Laboratories, Inc.