[Histonet] in-situ hybridization

Emily Sours talulahgosh <@t> gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 13:12:53 CDT 2011

Roche Diagnostics has great DIG labels, antibodies and color reaction
chemicals.
It is a pain to just start up, you need to buy a lot of stuff for it.  Could
you use someone else's set up and pay for part of the chemicals?

Emily

A great book should leave you with many experiences, and slightly exhausted.
You should live several lives while reading it.
-William Styron