[Histonet] RE: [IHCRG] Ventana EBER DNP

Sheila Fonner sfonner <@t> labpath.com
Tue Apr 19 09:59:55 CDT 2011

SAME HERE!!!  I would love some help with this.  We are going to start doing
the EBER with Ventana and have no idea where to start.

Thanks in advance for ANY suggestions or  help you could give.

Sheila, HT (ASCP)

KDL Pathology

Knoxville, TN

From: ihcrg <@t> googlegroups.com [mailto:ihcrg <@t> googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Tallardy, Betty S
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2011 10:55 AM
To: ihcrg <@t> googlegroups.com
Subject: [IHCRG] Ventana EBER DNP

Hi Group,

Is anyone stuck in the EBER transition with Ventanas'

 probe changeover? The new product is supplied in a small vial and of course
there are no suggestions about how to use the product.

If anyone has some ideas on how to proceed with this, I would really
appreciate some suggestions.

I hate to waste such a pricey product trying to get something workable.

Thanks in advance.

Betty Tallardy, HT(ASCP)QIHC

Dept. of Pathology

Presbyterian Hospital

200 Hawthorne Lane

Charlotte, NC 28204

704-384-5490

bstallardy <@t> novanthealth.org

  _____

This message and any included attachments are from NOVANT HEALTH INC. and
are intended only for the addressee(s). The information contained herein may
include trade secrets or privileged or otherwise confidential information.
Unauthorized review, forwarding, printing, copying, distributing, or using
such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received
this message in error, or have reason to believe you are not authorized to
receive it, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender by
e-mail. If you believe that any information contained in this message is
disparaging or harassing or if you find it objectionable please contact
Novant Health, Inc. at 1-800-350-0094 or forward the e-mail to
reports <@t> novanthealth.org. Thank you.