[Histonet] RE: I saw your post on HistoNet

Mike Pence mpence <@t> grhs.net
Fri Apr 15 13:29:56 CDT 2011

Why would I want to buy a new unit when I haven't had the one I have for
working yet.

This is why I hate to have vendors on this lis. They are like leaches
waiting for a chance to reply off line and push their products good or
bad! And they can't even get your name right. It's FRIDAY!!!!

	-----Original Message-----
	From: VanTilburg, Walt [mailto:WVanTilburg <@t> GENERAL-DATA.com]
	Sent: Friday, April 15, 2011 1:07 PM
	To: Mike Pence
	Subject: I saw your post on HistoNet

	Mark,

	General Data Healthcare makes a superior cassette printer.  I
have attached ebrochures.  If your lab is interested please contact me.

	Walt

	Walter Van Tilburg

	Director of Sales

	General Data Healthcare, Inc.

	26500 Bruce Road

	Bay Village, Ohio 44140

	440-823-5495 - Mobile

	440-808-8983 - Office

	440-808-8995 - Fax

	WVanTilburg <@t> general-data.com

	Visit our web site http://www.general-data.com/healthcare/

	This email may contain confidential General Data Company, Inc.
information: any unauthorized or improper disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of the contents of this email and attached
document(s) is prohibited and may be a criminal offense. The information
contained in this email and attached document(s) is intended only for
the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If
you received this email in error, please reply immediately to the sender