[Histonet] IHC platforms/Sales Representatives

Paula Lucas plucas <@t> biopath.org
Wed Apr 13 10:29:39 CDT 2011

Hello,

We are inquiring about IHC staining platforms and we've already contacted
the Leica sales rep for the Bond.  I would also like to contact Ventana to
get a quote on their system, and I've tried to get in contact with a sales
rep in our area but I haven't had anyone returning my calls.  If there is a
Vantana rep reading this, would you please contact the sales representative
for my area and let him/her know we are interested in a quote?  We are
located in Orange County (Fountain Valley), California.

For those who have experience with these two platforms, would you mind
taking the time to share with me your views and experiences about the two
systems?

Thanks so much,

Paula Lucas

Lab Manager