[Histonet] IEC-CTD & IEC Minotome Cryostat Wanted!!!

Eric Baltazar drmtech09 <@t> gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 11:10:18 CDT 2010

Greetings to you all fellow Histonetters!

Our company is currently looking to buy any available *Cryostat model
IEC-CTD & Minotome *for use in our mobile Mohs laboratoy service
business. If you still have these units in your offices and storages or
probably know somebody who have this equipment and have not use it for years
bec. they now have a much modern unit to use, contact us *ASAP* through this
email add or on the phone listed below so we can coordinate purchasing and
shipping procedure. We will take care of the shipping cost on these
machines.

This *Cryostat IEC-CTD* are the ones that looks like a mini-ref w/ caster
wheels produced in the 70's,the Minotome would be the updated model w/ wider
body and both are use to cut frozen sections. These are vintage machines but
we can surely utilize them for our mobile Mohs lab business.

TURN THAT SLEEPING MACHINE INTO *GREEN BUCKS* AND *WE WILL BUY THESE UNITS
REGARDLESS OF THEIR CONDITIONS!!!!*  So act and call us now!

Sincerely,

Eric T. Baltazar
Dermtech Mohs Services Group Inc.
Tel.no.:707-651-9420