[Histonet] CD20 for IHC on mouse FFPE tissue

Connolly, Brett M brett_connolly <@t> merck.com
Mon Nov 29 08:32:14 CST 2010

Thanks Guys,
I  plan to order one of the Rb monoclonals for CD20.

Best,
Brett

-----Original Message-----
From: Amos Brooks [mailto:amosbrooks <@t> gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, November 26, 2010 4:58 PM
To: koellingr <@t> comcast.net
Cc: Connolly, Brett M; histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu; Peter.Tree <@t> abdserotec.com
Subject: Re: [Histonet] CD20 for IHC on mouse FFPE tissue

Thanks Brett,
	Looks like I got a couple lines crossed there. I had been told that there
wasn't any CD20 in mice. I have been using B220 for BCell detection. After you
pointed out the error I looked it up at Biocompare and clearly there are some
CD20 markers for mice. http://tinyurl.com/38wyh42
	I was also apparently wrong about BD being a Thermo company.  Thanks
Peter. They do distribute it, but don't own it. My mistake ... again :-) With
those goofs I'll shut up now and blame the turkey

Enjoy your weekend guys,
Amos