[Histonet] CK7/EMA control tissue

David Hill dhill32 <@t> comcast.net
Thu Nov 11 20:51:00 CST 2010

I'm looking to find some control tissue that will stain positive for ck7 and ema. We are currently using breast carcinoma tissue but most of the tumors we are seeing upon grossing are being submitted entirely for pathologist review. I have been searching the literature for any normal tissue that stains for ck7 and ema with no luck. We use a multi control block for our immuno's so I would like to find something common and normal/benign to use. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
David Hill
Trumbull Labs
Germantown, TN