[Histonet] Tzank procedure, hair testing

Claudia DuBord cdubord <@t> umphysicians.umn.edu
Thu Nov 4 11:45:36 CDT 2010

We have a derm provider who wants to start billing out CPT 88160 or 88161 and also 96902.

I am looking on information about what work the provider actually has to do and what documentation is required.  If anyone could help, I would appreciate it.

Claudia DuBord, B.A., CPC, CPC-I
Senior Education Analyst/Certified Coding Instructor
University of Minnesota Physicians

612-884-0811

**CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE**

DO NOT READ THIS EMAIL IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT.
The information in this email may contain confidential and/or
privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient, your
review, forwarding, copying, distribution, or any other use or
disclosure of any information in this email is prohibited. If you
received this email in error, please destroy and delete this message
from any computer and contact us immediately by return email.