[Histonet] Thanks for bone cutting suggestions - and anti-Rat CD3

Liz Chlipala liz <@t> premierlab.com
Tue May 11 13:32:00 CDT 2010

Dako has a rabbit polyclonal that works in rat.  The other thing with
the bone, is place the slide with a section on a flat hotplate (60 C)
until it turns clear - not too long or the articular cartilage will
flip.

Liz

Manager
Premier Laboratory, LLC