[Histonet] ? about a Leica RM2155 microtome

Pat Laurie foreightl <@t> gmail.com
Mon May 3 18:02:07 CDT 2010

The RM 2155 does need a foot pedal to run.  We've had ours where the
connection wasn't secure, it would stop the microtome when it wasn't
enabled.  My techs use it as a manual mictotome though.  The foot pedal just
sits behind the micotome. The next generation RM 2255 and RM 2265 don't need
the foot pedal to run.