[Histonet] cryostat help please!

Alan Bright abright <@t> brightinstruments.com
Mon Mar 22 07:49:58 CDT 2010

Dear Mohamed,

We manufacture cryostats but not the one you have the problem with, however I think what you can hear is the cooling fan working but not the refrigeration compressor.
You will need to locate the internal fuses to see which ones need replacing. If the compressor is running then it would seem to have lost its refrigeration gas. Unfortunately I am leaving my office now and Histonet does not seem to like my Blackberry, but if you would like to talk further on this problem you can catch me on Skype dazzle0 later today or let me have your phone number and I will call you.

Best Regards

Alan Bright

Bright Instrument Co.Ltd.
St Margaret's Way
Huntingdon
Cambridgeshire
PE29 6EU
England

Tel No:+44 (0)1480 454528
Fax No:+44 (0)1480 456031
Email: abright <@t> brightinstruments.com
Web Site: www.brightinstruments.com
Skype: dazzle0

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of mohamed abd el razik
Sent: 20 March 2010 13:31
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] cryostat help please!

hi all histoneters
i have learned alot from your posts and i need any suggestion about a cryostat that was
working perfectly until the power cable is pluged off accidently. then after about 2 days i put it again in the power and all is working with its motor sound but no refregration and room temp. not decrease under 20 degrees!!! i let it for aweek but no change!  unfortene the technical service may take long time till it come to see the proplem as it is in a national university ( routine work) and i hope i could do that. any suggestion please?