[Histonet] UK Trained and fully HPC Registered Histotechnologist looking to relocate in the US

Malika Benatti malbenatti <@t> googlemail.com
Sun Mar 21 17:12:26 CDT 2010

To all Histotechnologist State Side,

I am fully qualified in the UK in all aspect of the work in histology with 8 years post UK Health Professional Council (HPC) Registration (2 years in General Pathology, 6 years in Pediatric Pathology).

I was wondering if someone on the Histonet list has ever sponsored/employed  a Histotechologist who trained in the UK and then went to work in the US.  I am currently looking to relocate to the US and would like to inquire as to how I can convert my UK HPC registration into a US ASCP Certification, so that I may qualify to apply for histotechnologist jobs in the US.

Kind regards,

Malika